Ahh every pc gamer just knows that feeling when they hear the word Razer.. They think Quality Design, Quality mechanics.. and expensive, But with this mouse that’s not the case. Well it’s not expensive but it is with-out a doubt a need for every serious gamers rig.
The technical specifications for the Deathadder were taken from Razer’s website.
• 1800dpi Razer Precision™ 3G infrared sensor
• Ergonomic right-handed design
• 1000Hz Ultrapolling™ / 1ms response
• Five independently programmable Hyperesponse™ buttons
• On-The-Fly Sensitivity™ adjustment • Always-On™ mode
• Ultra-large non-slip buttons
• 16-bit ultra-wide data path
• 6400 frames per second (5.8 megapixels per second)
• Up to 60 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
• Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon feet
• Gold-plated USB connector
• Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
• Approximate size: 128mm (length) x 70mm (width) x 42.5mm (height)
As We all know with Razer is they put there passion into every aspect of there company. Everything from there most expensive component right down to there boxes are almost luxury, Hence why they are one of the biggest names in the computer gaming industry. This product is no different the package is like a showcase for the product and it’s beautiful in every aspect of its design.
The contents of the package included:
Razer Deathadder Contents
• Razer DeathAdder Mouse
• Driver CD
• Quick Setup Installation Guide
• Razer DeathAdder card containing marketing information.
If you are a serious pc gamer then you need the mouse. In my eyes it is an essential piece in ultimate gaming pc and for its price compared to its competitors it cannot be beat. You can find it for only 49.99 here